At Rainbow Homecare we aim to promote your independence in a way that is personalised to your needs.
You choose how and when you need the care and support and we will draw up a care plan, with the times, tasks and agreed outcomes.
Rainbow Homecare delivers personal care in a dignified, sensitive and respectful manner.
Rainbow Homecare offers an extremely well-organised level of support, with a well-managed and consistent service.
• Personal Care – Assistancewith Washing and Dressing
• Escort to Local Social Events
• Collect Prescription and Medication
• Accompany to Training and Education Institutes
• Assist with Mobility Around the Home
• Community Mobility e.g. dial a ride
• Integrity, Honest and Ethical Behaviour
• Professional and High Standards
• Mutual Respect, Dignity and Diversity
• Support of the Communities We Serve
• Partnership Working
• Growth and Development
Rainbow Homecare Limited aims to provide quality care at home to elderly people and young adults with physical disability, learning disability, mental health and dementia by offering and encouraging them to make a choice on the services available to them.
Telephone 020 7041 6464
Fax 020 8221 4523
246-250 Romford Road
To find out more about how Rainbow Homecare can support you with home care and support in your home and community, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We also have additional information which can be seen via this link.
We also believe that the skills of our care workers are very important and their commitment and enthusiasm for the service they deliver.
We are registered with Care Quality Commission, who is the regulator of Social and Health Care Services in England.
Copyright Rainbow Homecare Ltd 2012 - 2014
All Rights Reserved
Rainbow Homecare Ltd is a registered company number: 7601956